General terms and conditions
download our complete general terms and conditions here (pdf)
More information on the catalogue
Most of the items listed in the catalogue can be delivered promptly from stock! Changes to the range as well as typesetting and printing errors reserved.
We always use the best quality wood for our products. All products are suitable for indoor use. Our products are manufactured from solid wood. Any colour or structure differences are characteristics which distinguish a natural material. Climatic changes during storage or transport can lead to changes in quality.
Our production is PEFC and FSC® certified. If required, we will gladly make you a separate offer for products made from certified material.
Standard types of wood
Maple: European maple. Steamed beech: Slightly steamed beech. Oak: American white oak or European oak. Alder: European alder. Cherry: American cherry. Nut: American nut
Standard length for all wooden mouldings 180–305 cm (spruce up to 400 cm) including 15% proportion of short lengths. For desired / minimum or circular lengths without short lengths, we charge a length surcharge of 15% (spruce: + 25%). For fixed lengths of mouldings (tolerance -0 mm / + 1 mm) we charge a length surcharge of 25% (spruce: + 30%). Exactly calculated length surcharges apply to handrails according to the price list, see page 26 (next page). Veneered mouldings have a fixed length depending on the article.
Terms of payment
• Place of delivery and area of jurisdiction is Vienna, the contract shall be interpreted in accordance with Austrian law.
• The commodity remains up to the complete payment of the purchase price including all additional charges our property.
• First delivery to new customers against prepayment
• Prices in Euro, excl. VAT, by meter, by piece or by m2 for full packing unit. For orders below one packing unit plus 25% surcharge for small quantities.
• Products with prices declared “n” or “netto” are prefinished products with extended processing and service. These prices are net prices.
• For special orders please note that our delivery tolerance is -5%/+10% under/above the ordered quantity
• Special orders (customized profiles and/or different types of wood) available from 100 meters on request
• Prices ex works.
• Products with length of 4 meters and longer plus freight surcharge € 1,-/meter (no discount possible).
• Ex works (please contact us for detailed delivery conditions depending on the product, quantity and recipient country)
Collection by customer:
At our location in Brunn / Geb. pickup is also possible. We ask you to obtain warehouse information in advance, as our goods are stored at several locations and therefore may not be ready for collection until the next working day in Brunn / Geb.
In general, the entire amount of an order is delivered in one delivery. Part deliveries are possible against separate shipping costs on request. Deliveries generally ex works. Delivery times The specified delivery time can vary depending on the workload in production and does not include any deadlines for final coordination of the product / order (e.g. drawing, sample, product properties, ...) as well as the delivery times for material provision by the customer. In the case of new special order products, a production set-up time must be expected for the first order (initial batch).
According to our terms and conditions, changes to the contract are only possible within 48 hours of receipt of the order confirmation, against a written confirmation. Cancellations of special orders, products with service processing or non-stock goods are only possible against payment of the expenses incurred and of manufactured goods.
Returns of goods
Returns are only made in exceptional cases. We reserve the right to this. The prerequisite for returns are full, undamaged packaging units and a re-storage fee of 20%. No return of goods for special order products.